At Kiirus, we care about our clients and their privacy and work hard to make sure that any data that you trust us with is safe and secure. To ensure that our hard work pays off and the integrity of our company along with the trust of our client stays intact, here are a few things that we strictly adhere to and require you to follow as well.
The information that we collect
Staying in the limitations of the law, we collect information about you and any related, relevant parties from
- When you register with our website or provide information by filling out the application form when you attain any services from us. This information will include your name, home address, email address and contact information – mobile and telephone number. It will also include any additional information provided along with it in the application.
- When you are using our website, we will be using cookies to collect your information which may include your preferences.
- When you complete any online forms or surveys on our website, post on our message boards or our blogs and any of your activity on our website is tracked and collected.
- When you reach out to us on social media, we will also collect your public information from your social media page along with any other information you might provide us with.
- When you are completing any form for availing any service or completing any survey and have to leave it in the middle, we collect that information as well for the purpose of reminding you later on to complete that task.
All the information we collect on our forum by you is used solely for the purpose of providing you with improved browsing experience on our website and show you any service that might be beneficial for you according to your preferences. No collected information would be shared by any third party, making your interaction with us completely safe and secure. We monitor our interactions with you and record the details for the purpose of quality assurance.